- 12 months contract role
- Work from home / Central office location
- A multinational bank
This role will focus on Client Onboarding, Account Maintenance and Client Servicing.
- Provide day-to-day client servicing, handle and provide timely resolution to client requests/issues.
- Administer the paper documentations from client and handover/lodge with various operation teams to ensure client's data is most up-to-date.
- Takes the lead to coordinate, investigate and follow-up across internal departments to resolve client issues/ needs.
- Provides feedback to client related to their needs and ideas on process improvement.
- Collaborate with processing teams to ensure client transactions (Cash and Trade) process timely.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the company, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Degree holder
- With experience in Cash and Trade Operation
- Analytical and meticulous
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and a good team player, with the ability to multitask and work under pressure and on minimal supervision
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.