Our client - leading Multinational Tech company which specializes in internet -related services and products.
This is a 08 month contract role (open to extension).
The incumbent will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive the analysis and measurement of retail and channel executions across multiple channels
- Collaborate closely with regional and Singapore markets to ensure smooth roll-out of product launches and execute best-in-class fixture and channel marketing programs and campaigns
- Support in partner management programs and campaigns
- Ensure a frictionless customer experience across online and offline retail channels
- Understand industry dynamics, competitive landscape and consumer insights in the retail/ channel environment and use this knowledge to inform product and marketing strategies.
- Develop strong relationships with global and regional product marketing, retail ops and sales teams in order to help drive business and marketing goals.
- BA or BS Degree with min 5 to 8 years of Retail. Partner or channel marketing experience
- A track record of marketing excellence and building partnerships, with experience working in retail and/or technology.
- Outstanding execution, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills.
- Detail- oriented, experience in analysis and measurement projects and framework a plus
- Desired Partner management. Experience marketing in the computing/tech industry preferred
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.