12 months contract
Tech giant, social media platform
Within the Risk and Payments team, Risk Investigations is responsible for overseeing day-to-day fraud management for platform's suite of payments products. We define performance metrics, build monitoring and alerting systems, analyze new fraud trends, scale operational workflows, and build and manage rules to detect and prevent abuse.
- Conduct manual reviews and proactive detection of fraud from escalations
- Assist with day-to-day Risk Operational tasks and alerts
- Perform ad-hoc fraud investigations and document the findings
- Think creatively and develop tactical/strategic plans to address challenges
- Self-driven and able to effectively prioritize projects/tasks
- Work cross-functionally with other analytic and investigation teams across the company
- Responsibilities may change due to business needs
- At least 2 years of Investigation experience in trust and safety space
- Able to handle repetitive tasks and adapt to frequent changes to role due to business requirements
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred
- Fluent in English
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.