- Global Investment Firm
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. They seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
The team is one of the Competency Centers in the Private Banking team. They are responsible for financial risks including fraud, market risk and other emerging risk topics.
- Represent PB APAC in global, regional and location projects/working groups on the topics and having frequent interaction with senior business stakeholders across IWM, SUB and PB APAC management.
- Gain exposure to key front to back business processes and controls critical for PB thereby allowing you to actively identify, mitigate, monitor the key identified risks and address underlying issues by driving process changes or improvements to the controls across all PB APAC locations
- Support and influence relationships with key stakeholders such as PB Front and others across the bank such as BPS, ASP, CFO, Platform and other Change functions as deemed necessary for the alignment of strategic and daily operational objectives
- Plan strategically such that automation and efficiency initiatives can be embedded within existing/ongoing TOM projects, where possible, given that compliance with the policy/guidelines is integral for the PB business, and ensure that processes designed meet regulatory expectations, internal policies and procedures
- continually review the Controls and Governance within PB by establishing KRIs, metrics, Scorecard implications and ensure that these issues are receiving the right level of attention and pace of remediation based on priority
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- Ideally 7+ years of relevant experience with Risk background
- Private banking experience and understanding
- Organizational and time management Skills
- Stakeholder management
- Communication and Presentation Skills
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.