Risk Operations Analyst (Indonesian/Thai /Vietnamese)
- 12 months contract
- Opportunity to work with a large global company with a strong brand
- 1 head count for each language requirement
Leading global professional services company.
The successful candidate will review uploaded content and flagged account activity for indicators of fraudulent activity to remove fraudulent content according to Client Policy.
- Evaluate, label and identify patterns in suspicious activity
- Review non-objectionable content, create tasks, follow-up on open tickets
- Review account details for indicators provided by client analysis and determine whether the items meet criteria provided by client Policy.
- Provide feedback on trends identified in review.
- General data entry related tasks.
- Provide suggestions to improve the process and workflows
- Evaluate, examine and explain any queries related to billing and ad spend charges
- Provide consultative advice to customers about payment methods
- Evaluate customer accounts in order to assess eligibility for refunds
- Able to fluently speak, read and write in Indonesian/Thai /Vietnamese and good fluency in English to do translation for the project requirement.
- Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
- Familiar with and user of social media products
- Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently
- Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
- Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
- Familiar with MS office (mainly excel) for updating progress
- Candidates should have good search and navigating skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self-starter, can easily adapt to change (new content, changing policies)
- Good problem solving
Upon sending your resume, please indicate in your resume which language requirement you are applying for.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.