Deal Optimization / Management
o Responsible for developing financial models, interpretation and evaluation of deal economics, commercial terms and conditions, operational requirements to present a risk / reward profile of each opportunity.
o Provide recommendations for all relevant systemic discounting and / or non-standard requests (systemic or not) to influence approval, rejection or deferral decision(s).
- APAC Theater Commercial Finance Representative
o Conduit for messaging theater specific requirements and ensuring awareness,
communication and adoption of policy, process and procedural requirements.
Develop and share best practices.
- Sales & Product Strategy - Understand, interpret and position pricing and discounting strategies.
- System / Application Champion - A key stakeholder in SFDC functionality design and implementation. Select, deploy and leverage deal management applications.
- Cross Functional Collaboration - Collaborate and execute core deliverables with ecosystem including product management, legal, services, order management, engineering, operations, sales operations, tax, competitive analysis team, revenue accounting, pricing, account.
- Channel - Partner with channel management / marketing to leverage and influence strategies
(primarily stocking levels, rebate and incentive programs)
- Reporting & Analysis - Create and manage the distribution of key indicator dashboards and coordinate subsequent local tactical initiatives
Support over the integration phase to bring forward 'as-is' processes and documentation + testing
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.