Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for a Sales Enablement Program manager for their Cloud Sales team. This is a 06 month contract role.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Execute a Performance Consulting approach with regional Sales leaders leveraging our global and regional Go-To-Market strategies to identify regional business needs and gaps.
- Adapt, deliver, and execute regional offerings leveraging a range of delivery modalities to support diverse audiences.
- Continually adapt and optimize program content through collaboration with the global sales enablement team.
- Develop and execute extensive communication plans to support program rollouts and ongoing program execution. Source local delivery partners with local language support as needed.
- Act as a facilitator and endure smooth running of the sales enablement and training programmes.
- Evaluate program effectiveness through the design and implementation program metrics and use of sales metrics.
- Drive continual improvements in our sales processes and productivity by collaborating with subject matter experts across the team.
- 6 years of experience in full time field sales enablement role or 3+ years full time enablement experience with >6 years of sales experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and business leadership stakeholders.
- Experience in developing, executing and measuring enablement / sales training programs for a diverse set of sales teams.
- Experience in creation and management of sales competency models and learning paths for sales roles.
- Excellent program and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple learning projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the enterprise sales process across segments and geographies and cloud technology is desired.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.