- Take the next step in your sales career and join a cutting-edge IT MNC
- Challenging opportunity with plenty of growth opportunities
- Great company and team culture!
About the client:
With a strong focus in providing cutting-edge technology solutions to both commercial and enterprise markets, our client is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to drive the business revenue. Despite the challenging Covid period, this dynamic MNC has been going through an exciting period of innovations and growth.
About the job:
This is a hands-on people manager role with high visibility within the organisation. We are looking for a natural leader who is skilled in building talented sales team. Reporting to the GM, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, establishing and implementing an effective sales plan to meet the revenue and profit goals
- Setting appropriate metrics for sales pipeline and deal process management, and reporting on all aspects of the business to the GM
- Identify sales opportunities and lead a high-performing team to achieve against budget
- Build a strong pipeline by qualifying all leads and sales opportunities to leverage business from new and established relationships
- Delivering regular, robust and accurate forecasting with a track record of ensuring monthly , quarterly and annual targets are achieved
- Recruit and mentor account managers to help them maximise their sales potential
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (pre-sales, channel sales) to maximise sales opportunities and revenue line
- You will have a strong sales track record with a minimum of 3 years of leading winning teams to deliver profitable business growth
- Goal- oriented and numbers-focused, you will have demonstrated success in generating new business leads and building a business
- Highly proficient in solution sales, you will come with good working knowledge of ICT solutions and be comfortable to hold C-level conversations
- Outstanding communications and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to engage and build relationships at all level
If you want to make a meaningful impact to a growing business and is looking for a fresh challenge, this could be your next career!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248