Sales Operations Analyst
- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice/ Central
- Leading global digital advertising platform
- Data-driven business analytics
- Data Analytics and Insight into Business and Operations through a variety of tools including Tableau, SQL and high proficiency in Excel.
- Build and manage data dashboards that help Sales track and manage performance on big bets and performance
- Perform impactful market analysis or opportunity sizing on major revenue trends, including vertical/sub-vertical performance, product adoption, leading revenue indicators, productivity and sales effectiveness to identify key levers for driving revenue growth
- Operating Cadence/ Rhythm of business
- Provide analysis for standard cadence of operations supporting Sales organisation (e.g., account transfers, revenue review, goal setting), planning and operational deliverables e.g. regular revenue reviews, quarterly/annual reviews
- Contribute to operational excellence in the sales organization through identification and execution of opportunity areas such as data pipeline development that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Special projects and initiatives E.g. funnel analysis (assess health of advertiser ecosystem across differing service levels taking into consideration historical & real-time data, graduation rates) or product adoption potential (market sizing, analyzing solution adoption and building tracker for monitoring)
- 3+ years' experience in analytical role or tech, consulting, investment banking, private equity, corporate development or strategy
- BA/BS degree in analytical subjects (Business, Finance, Statistics, CS, Mathematics, Information Systems, etc) or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Ability to extract and manipulate data using SQL & Tableau as well as build, publish and maintain custom dashboards
- Strong project management and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Familiarity with digital advertising business
- Previous experience in consulting or corporate strategy/planning
- Experience in supporting Korean or Japanese market is a strong plus
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.