About the client:
With strong business operations across the globe and cutting-edge technology, our client, a Nasdaq-listed MNC is seeking a Sales Operations Executive to support its regional growing business. With a clear and defined objective to reposition the business and further development growth, they are in the sassy part of the tech landscape and continuing to expand their global business.
About the job:
An opportunity exists on the regional sales team for a motivated and highly-confident individual to assist the sales team and management in their sales operations processes. Note that this role requires substantial client facetime, and you will be primarily supporting the Japanese market. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Working closely with the sales and enterprise customers to obtain all necessary information and validate its accuracy to ensure data integrity
- Assist the sales teams in deal desk activities, helping them in complex deal structures and identifying opportunities
- Conduct assessments on state of clients' accounts, contracts, billings, arrears and payouts to ensure compliance with group policies
- Work closely with the sales and technical sales teams providing administrative support around sales-related tasks
- Collaborate with these teams to formulate quotes and proposals
- Degree-qualified, you will come with a minimum of 3 years experience in deal desk, order fulfillment or sales operations
- You will ideally understand the complexities of software licensing sales environment and how to navigate around to ensure the sales processes can be completed in the most efficient manner
- Strong stakeholder management skill is crucial to the success of this role
- In view of the market you will be covering, you will need to be a native Japanese speaker or be able to communicate in Japanese at a business level
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248