About the client:
With strong business operations across the globe and cutting-edge technology, our client, a NYSE-listed telecommunications MNC is seeking a Sales Operations Executive to support its regional growing business. With a clear and defined objective to reposition the business and further development growth, they are in the sassy part of the tech landscape and continuing to expand their global business.
About the job:
An opportunity exists on the regional sales team for a motivated and highly-confident individual to assist the sales team and management in their sales operations processes. Note that this role requires substantial internal stakeholers' facetime. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Working closely with the business development teams and global hq for all marketing-related activities ie preparation of marketing collaterals, events management, social media support etc
- Assist the customer service team whenever required, in terms of escalations of billing issues
- Work closely with the sales and technical sales teams providing administrative support around sales-related tasks, including but not limited to sales reporting, fulfilment reporting etc
- Improve sales workflow processes and operations processes
- Degree-qualified, you will come with a minimum of 2+ years' relevant experience within the telco space
- You will ideally come with some basic knowledge of mobile network operators' processes and operations
- Strong stakeholder management skill is crucial to the success of this role
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248