Sales Program Manager (Maternity cover)
- 6 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice / Central
- Our client is one of the leading IT enterprise cloud computing company
- Ranked as Fortune "100 Best Companies to work for"
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven, top talent from Sales, Sales Strategy, Sales Programs, or Sales Operations with a deep knowledge of effective tactics and strategies to break into our largest companies.
The role is responsible for creating and executing programs to generate pipeline and opportunities for the sales team across the Asia Pacific region
The ideal candidate has an analytical mind with the ability to act as a trusted adviser and business partner to Sales leaders, while working cross functionally with sales strategy, partners, corporate marketing, product marketing, and enablement.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable with complex problem solving, adept at prescribing and executing sales programs.
This role combines the creative process of designing prescriptive programs and strategies, with the "business end" of operationalizing these programs with field teams to ensure they are executed and produce results.
- Knowledge of effective enterprise sales strategies (seed, grow, advise) and sales programs.
- Ability to design prescriptive programs and strategies, and "operationalizing" them
- You have an analytical mind with the ability to act as a trusted advisor and business partner to Sales leaders, while working cross-functionally with sales strategy, marketing, product marketing, and enablement
- You must be comfortable in making recommendations based off of complex data sets, adept at prescribing and prioritizing solutions to meet business pipeline problems, and comfortable presenting to VP+ stakeholders.
- Highly skilled in Salesforce/Tableau reporting and/or Excel
- Exceptional communication and public speaking skills; assist in developing executive level presentations
- Operational rigor and track record of cross stakeholder program management and execution
- Build, maintain, update and optimize critical dashboards in Tableau/Salesforce.com for key business stakeholders in marketing and sales
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.