Sales Renewal Manager (Maternity Cover)
- 7 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice / Central
- Our client is one of the leading IT enterprise cloud computing company
- Ranked as Fortune "100 Best Companies to work for"
- Responsible for the management of contract renewals with existing customers. 90-120 days prior to a renewal.
- Responsible for communicating with the sales/account management teams as well as the customer that they are up for a renewal.
- They will go over the terms and conditions, make any necessary changes/modifications requested by the customer, and streamline contract issues and the overall customer renewal experience.
- They will also be responsible for pulling reports and analyzing current data associated to the customer.
- 6-8 Years of relevant experience required
- Previous experience with Salesforce products/applications
- Hands on experience would be greatly beneficial (not required)
- Previous experience with Contract Renewal or Renewal Management in the past.
- Prior Sales experience, comfort and knowledge of working with and interfacing with customers. Importance of making this process as streamlined as possible.
- An individual that is flexible, agile, and adaptable will be successful. Each day is different and changes often. The current workload is extremely high so someone who can deal with that is also important.
- An individual with 1-2 years sales experience would be ideal and preferably with managerial background but is not required.
- Negotiation skills preferred.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.