Sales / Business Analyst (Mat Cover)
- 5 months contract
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Work location: CBD area
- Immediate starter
- Leading global digital payments tech company
The AP Merchant Sales and Acquiring team (MS&A) is responsible for driving acceptance in Asia Pacific, enabling cardholders to be accepted in the anywhere in the region. The Business Planning and Operations (BPO) team works across the function and with senior leaders to define the regional strategy and tracking of business performance. In addition the role will enable the sales team through process improvement, sales enablement, and business analytics.
- Manage business performance tracking for AP MS&A including production of Performance reports and Insights
- Generate pipeline reports, track and monitor sales discipline, implement enforcement measures to drive pipeline accuracy
- Track functional revenue line items, providing team member with a clear view on revenue and business drivers
- Support the creation of analytic insights about client performance and help deliver findings from those analyses to external and internal stakeholders
- Develop new excel based dashboards to track critical business drivers
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Analytical mindset that balances attention for detail with the ability to take a strategic perspective
- Strong drive and creativity combined with a hands-on mentality to get things done
- Aptitude for strategic thinking and market research
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience in Data Analysis work
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.