Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for performing duties to support, administer and configure SFDC (Salesforce.com) and other business applications including enhancements, customization, configuration, reporting, and end user support
1) Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, user access and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
2) Handle ongoing customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
3) Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
4) Manage user access, dashboards, reports, forms, templates, role-based page layouts workflows and approvals for different teams.
5) Create and manage custom objects (like accounts, contacts, leads and opportunities), object relationships, standard and custom fields.
6) Track and work closely with cross-functional teams to update and incorporate data in Salesforce records.
7) Document, streamline and automate (wherever possible) system configuration, administrative and operational processes.
8) Be the go-to-person/expert for the business teams to get the quick answer/suggestion related to every aspect of SFDC based on their knowledge, experience and expertise.
- Bachelor's degree 3 years as SFDC admin experience with configurations/access management for 50+ users.
- Familiarity with databases and query languages such as SQL Salesforce.com Administrator certification with strong SFDC Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience creating automated workflows/pipelines using SQL, Plx etc. connecting Salesforce with other systems.
- Self-starter with solid ability to gather, document and execute detailed specifications from high level requirements with little supervision
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.