Salesforce Marketing Campaign Analyst
- Contract role until 31 December 2021, subject to extension
- Work from home / office site at Changi Business Park
- Attractive compensation package
- A multinational bank
This role will support campaign activities by setting up journey/automation/AMP Scripts in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
This role serves as lead campaign analyst to set up automated, targeted marketing journeys and nurture tracks using Journey Builder and Automation Studio. Additional responsibilities include building email and mobile marketing campaigns using Email Studio, Ad Studio, and Mobile Connect and supporting end users in building, testing and deploying basic email campaigns. As lead campaign analyst, you will also be responsible for building SQL queries for complex data segments, maintaining the Marketing Cloud data model, leveraging and training on Audience Builder, providing API and web service work, data integrations (including the Marketing Cloud Connector with NPSP), problem resolution, and communication with vendor technical resources.
- Degree holder with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer certification.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with and understanding of relational databases and development competency with designing and managing data extensions, writing complex SQL statements to build automations and extract data out of Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with marketing automation concepts and technologies in email, mobile, social (advertising/retargeting), and web.
- Demonstrated proficiency with technical & functional knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Ability to interact with internal customers to translate requirements into a technical solution.
- Ability to take ownership for the deliverables.
- Proficient in coding and programming applications in HTML (specifically for building emails and email templates), CSS, Java Script, Amp Script.
- Basic knowledge and use of APIs, REST/SOAP webs services.
- Experience working in a Marketing Cloud instance connected to Salesforce CRM would be an advantage.
- Experience with deliverability monitoring tools such as Return Path would also be an advantage.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.