SAP FICO Lead
- 10 months contract role, with possible conversion to a permanent role
- Global MNC IT Company
- Perform Greenfield SAP Finance implementations followed by rollouts;
- Perform data migration of master data
- Perform global template harmonisation of SAP FICO and ensure compliance processes/reports to countries' fiscal requirements.
- Able to lead the SAP FICO module onsite/remote (subject to situation) during implementation.
- Able to execute all the project phases in SAP Activate methodology;
- Collaborate and get acceptance with the client stakeholders and users in the various phases of projects.
- Work with onshore/offshore project team to ensure the successful implementation.
- Minimum 5 years of SAP FICO experience with at least 3 full cycle of implementation experience.
- Expert in SAP FI (GL, AP, AR, AA) and Controlling (CCA, PCA, IO) modules.
- Good knowledge in integration with SAP MM Procurement module is essential;
- Experience in working with interfaces between SAP and 3rd party systems;
- Good accounting knowledge and understand all the accounting functions;
- Able to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines, and user expectations, and producing high quality deliverables;
- Able to independently advise the client;
- Good communication skills, possess pleasant, patient and hardworking personality.
' With System Integrator work experience
- Good workshop presentation skills
- Able to be a leader and lead a team of offshore FICO team to do multi countries greenfield rollouts.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/Computer Science/Accounting related field
- SAP S4 Hana FICO certification preferred.
EA Licence: 08C5248