The successful candidate shall support the design and implementation of activities for a specific business function or functional area including analyzing and designing/re-designing business processes and/or defining parts of an organization.
- Good functional knowledge in key SAP HR modules. Can either be a Functional Consultant or a Techno-Functional one.
- Good ABAP Knowledge, an advantage
- Possess good interpersonal and written skills.
- Able to work within a team to understand the impact of changes and achieve maximum results for the client.
- Able to build relationships with and gain the confidence of client and vendor personnel.
- Able to learn functional areas including the configuration and underlying architecture.
- Able to progress functional issues arising, keeping team leads informed of progress.
- Pro-active in identifying areas for improvement within the client's system.
- Accountable for work performed.
- Ability to operate as a team player.
- Be flexible, willing to learn new areas and take on different challenges and jobs to support the team.
- Able to demonstrate integrity, professionalism, pro-activity and honesty