- 9 Months Contract
- Central Singapore
- Well known social media company
- Form strong partner alliances by supporting them to follow the platform policies and adopt the company's platform products
- Will be managing 80 partners via numerous scaled engagement strategies to develop awareness of developer products and move partners through the funnel towards product adoption.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with new "disruptor" developers in market to build strong pipelines for potential partners to be added to book of business.
- Become an ambassador of the organization by attending external meetings with executive from other organisations
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships demonstrating high level of executive presence.
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with a number of internal teams including: legal, policy, communication and developer operations, PMM, Product SPMs
- Develop the culture and contribute to the wider team and organization, going beyond your core role
- Displaying the highest personal integrity and ethics
- Comfortable with flying when it is safe to do so
- Bachelor's degree within marketing, management or any relevant fields
- Minimum of 4 years working within a customer facing role similar to account management or sales.
- Previous experience consisting of SMEs and/or large MNCs.
- Comfortable in collaborating and building relationships with various levels of management.
- Require to be fluent in English and Mandarin as you are required to engage with partners in China very often
- Experience working alongside China businesses and understanding the cross-border business culture
- Good interest in products and technology
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.