Looking for an SCCM Engineer with a leading global client in Singapore
- Atleast 5 years of enterprise experience of multisite deployment and troubleshooting by SCCM.
- Sound experience and understanding of with Windows Servers & desktop patching.
- Good SQL reporting skills for custom reports from SCCM database.
- Experience of Windows 10 SOE, OSD, migration and best practices.
- Experience with Active directory, GPO, DLP, McAfee and exposure to desktop engineering.
- Experience with scripting languages to automate tasks (i.e. PowerShell, VBScript and Batch Files)
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills: gets along well with others.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- MCSE preferred
- Ability to create advertisement / collections / packages within SCCM 2012 environment.
- Responsible for proper planning, communication, coordination and escalation with business stakeholders for patch compliance
- Perform lifecycle management of operating systems vulnerabilities and applications deployment using the Microsoft System Center suite of products (maintenance hotfixes, service packs and software deployments
- Familiarity with MS System Center, VB scripting, PowerShell and other automation solutions.
If you are keen on exploring this particular opportunity please share your profile to email@example.com