- 12 months contract role
- A familiar brand in Singapore's public administration industry
A Scrum Master is responsible for:
- Coaching internal development team, to apply Agile principles and practices to deliver business value.
- Evaluating and recommending agile software practices to the team.
- Helping to coordinate and enforce agile software development practices are adhered to by the team.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of judgement, with an emphasis on problem solving.
- Improving transparency and radiate project information to stakeholders.
- Improving the velocity of the development team at a sustainable pace.
- Educating and supporting the product owner with respect to agile development practices.
- Adhering to Agile software development manifesto.
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Certification in Scrum Master or an equivalent certification will be an added advantage
- Past track records leading and coaching Agile teams using Scrum, XP or equivalent practices
- Knowledge on the various Agile practices and the need for them
- Past track records with agile development project management tools such as
- ThoughtWorks Mingle, Atlassian Jira and Confluence, or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Singapore Government procurement and governance processes will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of design thinking and workshop facilitation will be an added advantage
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Coaching skills
- Good stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with organisation and people handling skills
- Good written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.