- 4+ years of experience in managing agile projects in a complex project environment
- Certified scrum master
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements
- Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology.
- Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended.
- Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand.
- Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity.
- Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the team's progress.
- Core Skill: .NET Programming
EA Licence: 08C5248