- Leading International bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
The team facilitates the allocation, confirmation, and matching of cash and synthetic trades with clients ranging from global asset managers to private banks. Middle office initiatives are focused on increasing to drive scale across the Securities business; with an emphasis on also improving the client experience through quick and accurate trade confirmation.
* Monitoring Settlement activity and ensuring securities are in the right place at the right time
* Monitoring Firm inventory to ensure it is moved or converted to facilitate settlement
* Working with the Trading Desk on securing borrows to facilitate settlement
* Query resolution and interaction with trading desk and clients on failing trades
* Investigating and resolving discrepancies of positions (cash and securities) in the firm's books and records
* Completing daily checklist ensuring all controls, procedures and processes relating to the assigned functions are followed
* Bachelor's degree in a financial discipline with minimum 1 year of work experience in the financial industry
* Preferably with relevant work experience in a securities settlement, trade support or securities middle office role or any equity role for 1 to 2 years.
* Equities Industry and market knowledge would be an advantage.
* Experience of dealing with SGX, HKEX etc. is beneficial
* Enthusiastic and committed individual who is looking to operate in a dynamic working environment where communication and teamwork skills are essential.
* Good client service and relationship building are required to interact with our clients and the team.
* Strong organizational skills required; Prompt escalation and clear communication is paramount
* Be flexible, work on varied functions or aid other team members
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.