Securities Settlement Analyst
- 6 months contract
- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
- Monitoring Settlement activity and ensuring securities are in the right place at the right time
- Monitoring Firm inventory to ensure it is moved or converted to facilitate settlement
- Working with the Trading Desk on securing borrows to facilitate settlement
- Query resolution and interaction with trading desk and clients on failing trades
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies of positions (cash and securities) in the firm's books and records
- Completing daily checklist ensuring all controls, procedures and processes relating to the assigned functions are followed
- Degree in Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 years of experience in a securities settlements, trade support or securities middle office role or any equity role
- Equities Industry and market knowledge would be an advantage.
- Experience of dealing with SGX, HKEX etc is beneficial
- Good client service and relationship building are required to interact with our clients and the team.
- The candidate should have a control focus and be achievement orientated to produce results to ensure that all risk is mitigated.
- Deadlines within this role are very strict
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248