Security Delivery Specialist
Fortune 500 IT Company
- Privilege assessment management tools management and change
- Client escalation handling
- Create security reports used for troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Integrating various platforms with CyberArk, such as different LDAP providers, Windows Servers, UNIX Servers, Databases and networking Devices.
- Interpretation and analysis of corporate security standards and baselines.
- Central Policy Manager (CPM) policies management or redistribution.
- Perform health check monitoring on all CyberArk severs to ensure consistent availability of system to end user.
- Test and certify new product versions, bug fix and provide detailed reports.
- Responsible for Privileged User account administration of various Windows and UNIX accounts using CyberArk components.
- Creating and Managing Safes, Platforms and Owners.
- Assist architects/engineers to collect data and generate reports per specifications;
- Maintain Security tool FAQ and Support Documentation.
- Knowledge on CPM and PSM connector customization.
Additional Job Details:
Top 3 Must have skills / Primary skills
- CyberArk Administration
- MFA/2FA tools Administration
- IT service Management (Ticket Resoultion)
Good to have skills (Optional):
- AD/LDAP/RHEL administration
Team A [0700-1600]
Team B [1400-2300]
Team C [2200-0700]
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.