The IT Security Team Lead has to provide leadership and direction to the IT Security team while taking complete ownership of the IT Security Operations. The lead has to work closely with the company's leadership team as well as the client to manage deadlines of security related projects.
- Providing leadership & direction to their IT Security team while taking complete ownership of the IT Security Operations.(vulnerability management, investigation, reporting and security monitoring, incident response)
- Creating and implementing the IT Security framework and processes while overseeing and executing the Vulnerability Management, Security Patching, SIEM and Anti-Virus Management lifecycle
- Identifying critical security operations metrics and implementing necessary improvements to create solid security practices
- Overseeing daily IT Security operations while actively monitoring emerging threatens and security technologies.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Symantec EndPoint Protection / TrendMicro Deep Security Manager
- Symantec Data Center Security
- Symantec Enterprise Security Manager/CCS
- ArcSight SIEM
- Privilege Management
- Certificate Management
- IDS/IPS, Firewalls
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE NECESSARY:
- As a successful applicant, you will have 8-10 years relevant experience in IT security operations, IT security management and architecture.
- Strong knowledge of information security, IT infrastructure and systems development backed by proven track record of management. Relevant certification preferred (CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH )