Should have extensive experience in incident response, malware analysis, and intrusion detection in the SOC environment. Candidate will be managing daily operations of a 24x7x365 SOC and respond to security incidents in a large and complex IT environment.
- Atleast 5 years of relevant working experience in a SOC of which 2 years in the capacity of a SOC manager
- Hands-on experience in monitoring, triage analysis and incident management of real time security events
- Hands-on experience in the setup of SOC performance management framework
- Hands-on experience in the management and mentoring of a team of SOC security analyst
- Hands-on experience as part of a Computer Security Incident Response Team(CSIRT) and familiar with Computer Security Incident Response Framework
- Hands-on knowledge in the operation of Security Information Event Management System (SIEMS), Breach Detection System and Network Forensic System
- Strong technical background in Unix/Linux, Windows administration, Internet protocols (TCP/IP), security concepts on threat & countermeasure, security product (including AV,firewall,IPS/IDS) and web security technology
- Strong technical background in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing tool
- Extensive knowledge of Cyber security
- Analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skill
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Information Security, or equivalent.
- ITC/Diploma/Degree in Computer Science / IT Security from a recognized education institution
- Professional security related qualification (e.g. SANS GCIA, GCIH, CISSP etc) good to have
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Plese share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are keen on exploring the same.