1. Provides expertise and advice towards project security posture and also focus on enhancing the resilience of security processes/operations.
2. Monitor Implemented/deployed security tools and software for new patches and CVEs. Patches will need to be implemented based on the project KPI/SLA.
3. Support ongoing internal and external audits, reviews, security control assessments, and conduct tests of security operations based on established schedules.
4. Perform real time analysis and trending of security log data from various deployed security tools and software.
5. Analyse security event data to identify suspicious and malicious activity.
6. Coordinates assigned security related tasks with team members and users to ensure deadlines/project milestones and customer requirements are achieved.
7. Drive the Knowledge Sharing Initiative within team and ensure that all team members are cross-trained in the variouse security tools that have been implemented on the project.
8. Review and ensure team members follow the established processes and procedures relevant for their role and responsibilities.
9. Ensure than Impact Assessments (IAs) for Change Requests (CR) are completed thoroughly and accurately by respective team members.
10. Analyze, determine the root cause, recommend solutions and develop fixes and test application defects for security related issues.
11. Oversee that resolution of tickets/issues are timely, comprehensively documented and communicated within the stipulated SLA/KPIs
12. Take full ownership of security issues assigned and oversee complete resolution of it.
13. Assist with knowledge transfer to other teams and team members where required.
14. Understand complex security problems and formulate recommendation for resolution.
15. Support the maintenance and update of business recovery/contingency plans and/or procedures.
16. Contribute suggestions and ideas for continuous improvements on the security of the system based on insights gained from previous experiences or past issues.
17. Oversee that the system security technical documentation are updated on any system fixes/enhancements.
18. Recommend security solutions to resolve issues caused by system related incidents to achieve data integrity and security.
19. Coordinate with system users and other teams within the project to obtain required information for troubleshooting.
20. Provide timely status reports to the Project Manager and escalate issues when needed.
21. Provide resolution / workaround to issues and problems escalated to the Project Manager.
22. Support patch activities and guide the team during the patching of security products and tools in the Test and Production environments.
1. Report regular status on assigned tasks to Project Manager.
2. Work collaboratively as an effectual part of the Security Team and provide guidance and support to other team members as required.
3. Maintain professional and good working relationships with clients.
4. Take on additional tasks as discussed and agreed with Project Manager outside the immediate focus of your security team.
5. Ensure project security guidelines are adhered to and to report any breaches to Project Manager immediately.
6. Provide Cluster Level Service Reporting for Security related tickets/incidents - track incident/ticket resolution details, response and resolution time, and report progress for all cases to Project Manager on a regular basis and provide updates to weekly/monthly client reports/slides.
EA Licence: 08C5248