Senior Application Specialist/Consultant
- 12 months contract
- Leading global IT business
- Work with cutting edge technologies
Global information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
- Design application deployments and upgrades in customer environment. Follow customer processes and standards
- Plan and execute application deployments, upgrades and data migrations. Being able to drive discussions with customer and stakeholders to solve issues.
- Provide input to project managers and architects for SOWs
- Technical leader role in supporting applications running in customer environment follow ITIL standards
- Experienced in Microsoft technologies
- Previous experience in managing application using IIS and MS SQL 2008/2012 is required
- Development Experience in C#, PowerShell and SQL highly beneficial
- Knowledge of MES, IBM MQ FTE, Oracle Universal Content Management is beneficial
- A working understanding of infrastructure elements, such as virtualization, networking, firewalls and storage
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to look at the bigger picture and resolve issues.
- Previous experience in manufacturing/Shop floor related application management is welcome
- Able to work in autonomy but also able to sync up with other support/project teams based in UK and Singapore
- On-call to solve critical issues on production systems during non-office hours on rota basis
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- 8- 10-year experience of application development/support
- Experienced in Microsoft technologies; IIS and MS SQL 2008/2012, C#, PowerShell and SQL scripts; (MES, IBM MQ FTE, Oracle Universal Content Management is beneficial is plus);
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.