Senior BPM Developer
- Global financial services company
- 12 months contract
- Work location: Shenton Way
- Preparing High Level and low-level design document
- Design, develop, and test complex integration solution based on BPM
- Deep understanding of workflow and business impact
- Assist in migrating BPM to AWS Cloud platform
- Should be able to work on application productions support, should be able to reply to user production queries.
- Provide daily support with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
- Atleast 6 years of experience in developing application with Java EE technology
- At least 3 year of working experience as a developer in IBM BPM, IBM BAW, JBoss BPMS, Activiti BPM or any equivalent BPM engine
- At least 2 year of working experience as a developer in Spring MVC or Spring Boot.
- Hands-on experience in IBM BPM, IBM BAW, JBoss BPMS, Activiti BPM
- Hands-on experience in writing SQL
- Hands-on experience with integration with other technological solutions via RESTful APIs
- Familiar with WebSphere or JBoss EAP
- Preferably has hands-on experience in Active MQ
- Preferably has hands-on experience in cloud platform
- Insurance domain knowledge is a plus
- Strong Hands-On experience in design and development of BPM applications.
- Candidate must also be capable of working independently as well as in a team environment
- Good communication skills and should be able to directly interact with the clients.
- Ability to manage tasks independently without close supervision and take ownership of responsibilities.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.