The Business Analyst is a senior level position responsible for the overall administrative activities of a large project. These tasks may include managing deliverables, action plans, tracking, follow-up and co-ordination activities. The Business Analyst may coordinate and manage activities such as the tracking of due dates, reporting and other administrative needs as necessary.
- End to end ownership of program and project management activities
- Creation and updates of project plan
- Creation and updates of deliverables
- Working with multiple stakeholders for completion of assigned tasks
- Escalation of delays and prompt communication of any emerging risks and challenges
- Create a governance structure and establish a regular cadence of working group as well as senior management
- Multitasking ability to ensure all workstreams make steady progress
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent
- 6-10 years of total relevant experience
- Project management experience. Experience of managing a large project is preferable
- Strong excel and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Strong communications skills. Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience of working in financial services industry is preferable
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.