Senior Business System Analyst
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Work with cutting edge technologies
A leading communication and services company
The Senior Business System Analyst is responsible to lead discussions, drive requirement sessions, gather, analyse and formalise user's business requirements and processes as well as evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
Key Results Areas:
- Gather, analyse and formalise user's business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Lead discussion with customers, drive requirement gathering session, including reviews/walkthroughs.
- Review project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/ Use Case Specifications to ensure that it meets customers requirement and conforms to quality management process standards and procedures to minimise rework.
- Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
- Review / develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification.
- Lead in preparation of test scenarios, conducting User Acceptance Test (UAT) and the activities in UAT phase.
- Prepare user manual and operations manual and plan & facilitate training of users and operators in using the system.
- Manage and escalate critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers.
- Maintain good rapport with customer to manage their expectation in terms of project scope & schedule.
- Provide consultancy and advice to the business solution. Anticipate, quantifies and resolves problems and issues related to requirements.
- Provide consultancy to the team on IT products and tools, including interconnectivity and relationships between the tools.
- Guide the team in understanding the system architecture design and information architecture design.
- Provide advice to clients in a specific domain to review the business process and propose improvements and ICT solutions to meet their needs.
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or SCRUM
- Ability to produce specifications for documentations and implementations
- Experience in IT business analysis techniques
- Self-motivated with a positive "can-do" attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
- Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship;
- Able to travel as required
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Typically 7 years IT project management experience.
- Project Management skill
- Professional certifications in CITPM, PMI, PMP or PRINCE2
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.