Analysis & Design
- Act as contact point for Group AML and work with vendor and local IT to define, implement and manage data sources including data definitions and logical & physical mapping
- Act as contact point for Group AML and work with vendor, local IT and Group IT to design and implement the infrastructure
- Prepare data mapping documents
- Review and/or help draft functional specifications
- Review and/or help draft technical specifications
- Conduct data validation and data correctio
- Prepare testing scripts for System Integration Test (SIT)
- Prepare technical testing scripts for User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Execute SIT in UAT environments. Document outcomes and assist with resolving any issues with vendor, local IT and Group IT
- Execute UAT testing scripts (technical). Document outcomes and assist with resolving any issues with vendor, local IT, and Group IT
- Assist UAT testers in performing UAT testing
- Assist with system configuration and set up of environment prior to deployment such as settings or reports.
- Handover and knowledge transfer to application support team after the system go-live
- Assist with documenting SOPs or other documentation on system configuration or design
- 15+ year experience in regional or group insurance / asset management industry
- Solid experience in rolling out AML solution to different counties
- 5+ year experience in managing the offshore application support team
- Advance SQL knowledge
- Hands on knowledge in Azure cloud environment
- Experience in knowledge base tools (Confluence, Jira)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Lorenzo Agatiello (EA Reg no: R1108756) at +65 direct number for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.