Senior C++ Developer
- 12 months contract
- A well known investment bank
This is a senior C++ Developer role for the Equity Trading Systems Platform team.
The team is involved in a wide range of activities from Warrants and Listed Options market making, Delta 1 trading strategies to Execution and Inventory optimization solutions.
The role will involve working closely with the trading desks and developing software solutions to improve and expand the technology platform being used. This person will be involved in the development projects across all markets in Asia where ETS systems are used. Work will include improving trading performance in existing markets (by algorithm optimization and/or performance tuning) as well as delivery to multiple new markets across the region.
It is critical that the candidate has in-depth understanding of real-time exchange trading systems and hands-on development experience in C++ with at least one of the following areas:
- Market making technology for Asia equity derivatives markets
- Crossing / matching engine technology
- Market Data / Exchange Connectivity
The role is also critical to deliver the Bank's regulatory commitment for DSOL by Oct 1, 2020, mandating all LC's to comply with new data standards aimed at developing industry wide convention for data validation & reconstruction of order life cycle from order receipt to final execution/cancellation.
- Analyze requirements in close collaboration with Compliance/BU to deliver operational & technical changes
- Develop, test, design, manage and support high quality systems
- Build strong relationships with business users
- Maintain a strong focus on quality
- Examine all trade execution process flows for Equities traded
- Manage and coordinate the requirements, UAT and production roll-out
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience developing latency sensitive software
- Proficient in C++ development in Linux environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills in a high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of application architecture and design
- Derivatives product knowledge will be a plus
- Willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
- Fluent written and spoken English
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working with traders and derivatives product knowledge
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering
- Strong client relationship skills with a strong customer service-oriented attitude
- A passion for technology outside the work environment
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.