A large French conglomerate is now seeking the services of a Senior Citrix VDI Engineer to be responsible for providing systems support and be the key member of escalation point across the Corporate systems environment. The successful candidate will be a member of the End User Operations team who is in charge in maintaining and ensuring that the applications such as Email/Messaging, Collaboration, Virtual solutions/platforms like Citrix and VDI, Active Directory and all Corporate platforms are running at the optimum level.
This role is required to support French speaking provinces and hence the individual must be fluent in English and French language.
- Based in Singapore to provide expert level technical assistance on Citrix products to Corporate of large size, scope and complexity
- Focus on in-depth problem analysis of Citrix products and their integration into enterprise wide mixed environments
- Provide operational support for Citrix and ensure that all systems are available and performant
- Application installation and troubleshooting of Citrix XenDesktop suite of products and its ongoing development and continuous improvement
- Maintain relationship with key stakeholders across Technology and ensure systems compliance with security standards and audit requirements
- Bachelor's degree with 6+ years of experience in Citrix XenDesktop in a production environment
- Able to solve highly complex problems spanning multiple technologies and discipline
- Experience in the design and implementation of solutions revolving around VDI and Windows technologies
- Citrix and MCSE Certified
- Able to speak English and French fluently
If this role sounds like what you have been looking for, please send your availability and a copy of your most upto date copy of your resume.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Naveen Vasudevan(EA Reg. No. R1330844) on +65 6429 1243 for more information. You can reach me at Naveen.Vasudevan@chandlermacleod.com
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248