Senior Content Specialist, ASEAN
- Contract up to end July 2022 with a possibility of conversion to perm afterwards
- Work location: WFH until further notice / Central
- Our client is one of the leading IT enterprise cloud computing company
- Ranked as Fortune "100 Best Companies to work for"
We are looking for a self-motivated, analytical and talented content specialist to join our client's customer marketing team.
You'll be instrumental in planning, content strategy, SEO, editing, publishing, operations, and process development. You'll spend your days working with writers, editors, marketers, our social, digital & creative teams, and other internal & external stakeholders and agencies to make sure that every piece of content speaks to its audience and represents the best in Asia.
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager and Google Analytics is a priority, and an understanding of HTML, CSS, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Datorama, WordPress and Kapost (or other CMS programs) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the CRM world and holds a pivotal role in it is key. (If you just had to Google CRM, this job is not for you.)
- This is a role for someone with a keen eye for creating content that serves a purpose. We're looking for a team-mate who shares our passion for technology's role in our changing world. We aim to show how tech affects businesses and customer relationships.
- This position requires a team player with excellent stakeholder management skills who is a disciplined editor, as well as a calm, detail-orientated project manager who can work fast, with accuracy.
- Someone who can bring fun elements to their daily work will be a good fit for the team, and this will be to their advantage in our longer term hybrid office + work from home environment.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.