Senior Deck Designer
- 12 months contract role
- One of the biggest social media sites across the globe
This role will report to the Content Lead for APAC, and will oversee the development of narrative into presentations and social posts. Your skills skew heavily into the realms of distilling numbers and information into compelling slides without any lapses or discrepancy of information. This unique Design role will help build up deck designs and annual report designs. Attention to details and having some sense of motion aesthetics will be very helpful for this role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To be the dedicated presentation specialist of a senior leader in the company.
- Must have an eye for detail that goes beyond aesthetics. Accuracy of information is of utmost importance as the decks contain sensitive information and will be presented to very senior leaders.
- Be able to interpret and visualize complex data and information and create a logical deck flow for speakers to present.
- Be able to present multiple design concepts to help different ideas for new content creation and facilitate a better discussion. This might mean producing layouts and scamps to communicate initial ideas.
- Beyond just graphics, the designer has to have a good sense of art direction to pick the right imagery to tell the story or evoke the right mood for the presentation.
- The designer is to ensure that the decks adhere to brand guidelines consistently.
- Periodically create social content that's attention-grabbing.
- A strong portfolio showcasing presentation design and working with complex data charts, graphs and numbers.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in design
- Intimate knowledge of presentation programs such as PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Keynote
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Ability to do simple animations on After Effects will be a plus but not a must.
- Proven experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch.
- Has the ability to perform independently and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- Basic understanding of the principles for driving results in an online environment.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.