Senior Developer/Technical Lead (C++ and Linux)
- Perm Position
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks on a daily basis
- International medical insurance
- Free gym membership
- A high-frequency proprietary trading firm founded in 1998, seeks an experienced Software Developer to join our Markets team.
- The Markets division is responsible for providing market intelligence and liquidity access in addition to developing capabilities for new markets and optimizing access to existing ones.
- Designing and implementing a high-frequency trading platform, which includes collecting quotes and trades from and disseminating orders to exchanges around the world
- Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques to minimize latency
- Developing systems that provide easy access to historical market data and trading simulations
- Creating tools to analyze data for patterns
- Building risk-management and performance-tracking tools
- A degree in computer science or a related field
- A strong background in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming in C++
- Brilliant problem-solving abilities
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills in English for business purposes
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of any other development language, including Java, Python, or Perl and shell scripts (a plus)
Interested candidate please send in your udpated profile to George.email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidate will be notify.