Role : Senior DevOps
Required : 2 Headcount
Duration : 6 months with a possibility to extend beyond that
Job Description :
1. Design, build and execute against Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offerings.
2. Automate infrastructure and platform service offerings.
3. Automate application deployment to test and production servers.
4. Manage and Implement automated testing for applications deployed
Job Requirements :
- Strong experience in scripting and configuration management including Bash, Shell, Perl, Ansible.
- Strong Redhat Linux system administration.
- Good understanding of networking, including routing and firewalls, load balancing, VLANs, DHCP, etc. Strong experience with configuring and managing Apache, JBOS EAS.
- Experience with repository management including Maven, SVN, Git and Artifactory.
- Experience with Jenkins and Jira.
- Experience with Java Application and JVM monitoring/tuning.
- Experience with network protocols NFS, DNS, SSH, etc.
- Experience with large scale deployments.
- Ability to work under constantly changing environment and handle time critical requirements