- Minimum 5 years of related/relevant experience in building, deploying, and administering directories related solutions
- Experience in managing and supporting Windows 2008/2012/2016 platforms, including Active Directory and DNS.
- Technical working competency with: Active Directory and Active directory related technologies
- Experience with Active Directory operations and best practices, group policy management, etc
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot Active Directory-related issues (i.e., replication, name resolution)
- Ability to write scripts (preferably PowerShell) to provide ad-hoc reporting and automation of tasks
- Working Knowledge on O365 and Azure Active Directory.
- Good to have knowledge on Red Hat Directory Services.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple topics
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Ability to provide ownership and take a leading role in initiatives/topics as they arise.
- Knowledge of change management process
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Comfortable with working in a rapidly changing, technically complex environment.
If you would like to find out more about or if you are keen to proceed please share your profile to email@example.com