Sr. Financial Analyst (Mat Cover)
- 6 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Develop and prepare relevant metrics/ management reports to communicate financial results to country management
- Lead the multi-year business planning, budgeting and forecasting process for Revenues, Client Incentives and Operating Expenses. Coordinate projections from stakeholders across various functional teams plus lead the review and challenge process.
- Evaluate and track the financial performance of incentive deals and reflect key changes in the ongoing financial forecast. Track value-in-kind incentives from client deals and drive recognition of related revenues
- Work closely with country functional leads to manage operating expense budgets including ongoing tracking and forecasting, as well as due diligence on the proposed expense initiatives.
- Active participation and support the development of the financial business case for incentive deals and country growth initiatives - work with business teams to interrogate the accuracy and reasonableness of the financial models and planning assumptions, as well as evaluating the overall financial risk and returns of these proposals prior to management approval. Support the contract execution of the approved deals/initiatives and track the performance of agreed metrics
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis for management. Proactively identify key business drivers trends/analysis and communicate business implications of analysis, with ability to simplify and present complex issues to stakeholders and prescribe any relevant follow up action
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, accounting, mathematics, economics, statistics or related quantitative field. MBA is a plus
- 6 - 8years work experience with at least 4- 6 years of financial analysis experience in FP&A preferably with an MNC with regional operations
- Expert skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint; hands-on experience on Hyperion/TM1 would be added advantage
- Proven expertise in modelling techniques and managing large data sets
- Ability to succinctly present and inform decision making with well-structured analysis
- Attention to detail with a keen aptitude to ensure accuracy and quality of output
- Strong business acumen and commercial intuition.
- Strong leadership skills to influence, generate support and momentum among stakeholders and peers
- Strong intellectual curiosityand bias for action; ability to proactively identify and resolve issues with balance of independence
- Ability to cultivate effective relationships and communicate effectively cross-functionallywith all levels of management
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse cross-functional team and produce time sensitive deliverables
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.