Senior Financial Analyst
- 2 years contract
- Competitive salary package
Multinational information technology company
Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). Drives the forecasting process (weekly, Per Day, and long term) by analysing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives. Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization's financial goals and policies. Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong business controls.
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- First level university degree with a focus in business economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g.,CPA, MBA) preferred.
- Typically, 6 plus years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.