- Asia's leading communication and services company
- Competitive package and benefits
As a Senior IT Analyst, your role will be:
- Analyze, design, and develop new requirements for projects
- Translate user requirements into working business process models
- Act as the point of contact between IT and business stakeholders
- Work with vendors to get the solution delivered
- Create and maintain solution documentation.
- Be the strategic interface and global single point of contact between IT and Business stakeholders of the company.
- Manage process change with stakeholders and minimize disruptions to automation.
- Deliver projects with clearly defined and measurable benefits to the business on time, in scope and within budget.
- Ensure governance and adherence to project delivery standards.
- Ensure issues and changes in systems are addressed within expected SLAs.
- Ensure continuous improvements to the systems and processes through proactive review and optimization initiatives with the business.
- Recommend and implement major improvements that have significant benefit to IT or the business.
- Vendor management
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or IT.
- More than 5 years of software development experience.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Visual Studio, .NET Framework 4.5 and above, C#, TFS, NuGet packages.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with RDBMS such as MS SQL Server or Oracle.
- Experience administering and delivering SharePoint solutions such as Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with front/back-end package management tools.
- Strong knowledge of REST, JSON, XML, WSDL
- Experience working with build management and continuous integration tools such as TeamCity, OctopusDeploy, Jenkins
- Problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient.
- Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision
- Experience managing vendors.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.