Sr Java Developer/Technical Consultant
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure in different area
- Good career growth
- Well established system integration company with global presence. It is an exciting opportunity to be part of this technology team working for several project.
- Deliver best-in-class technical solutions to solve customer business challenges
- Work independently on the solution to the customer's technical challenges
- Work independently or across teams to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Should provide high-level and low-level designs for the applications development Lead the team of middle level and junior resources and guide them to work on the projects
- Accurate status reporting to the project stake holders and to the management
- Participate in a chosen technical community or profession to continuously expand your technical knowledge, business acumen, and professional network
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering - BE, BTECH or Equivalent.
- Be a Quick learner of New Technologies and become hands on very fast as On-The-Job-Training will be provided.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can work in projects with tight schedule keeping project's success is the only goal all the time.
- Approach new technologies and assignments with a positive, opportunistic "can-do" attitude; willingness to take ownership of issues and assignments
- Hands on experience in Application Development using Java/J2EE technologies; good years of Java / J2EE Web Application Development experience.
- Expertise in upgrading Java Code / Application from older to newer version of Java like JDK1.4 to Java 8. And application server version upgrades like WebLogic lower version to higher etc.
- Expertise in handling & resolving version compatibility issues on Java codes
- Good exposure to Java API's, Spring MVC, Bootstrap, JQuery, CSS 3, HTML 5, Spring & Struts Frameworks
- Worked on a complex business environment and have executed technical projects.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.