Lead a team of off-shore and on-shore developers for projects delivery
- Implementation using Java, J2EE architecture and latest web/Java technologies.
- End to end platform ownership, covering infrastructure, application, tools, governance process, performance, availability and technical expertise in the Portal domain
- Lead solutioning and designing for Portal requirements on Java/J2EE implementation and deployment
- Evaluate and map Business Requirements into Systems Requirements.
- Handling of user queries.
- Provide SIT/UAT support.
- Resolve configuration issues and issues related to web application system.
- Provide onsite deployment and production support.
- Any other and timely completion of tasks assigned by the Team Leader.
- Liaise with our vendors on the operations and development work.
Governance and Documentation
- Perform testing and documentation work.
- Reviewing functional specifications, designs, solutions with the team mgr.
- Plan, co-ordinate and liaise with team manager and the development team on system requirements gathering, documentation, technical evaluation for successful system implementation.
- Perform detailed software and application designing and documentation, as well as manage unit and system integration testing, conversion, migration tasks and documentation such conceptual design, detailed design, API specifications and test cases.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or its equivalent.
- At least 5 - 8 years of relevant working experience.
- Development experience in GIT, JQuery, JAVA with J2EE6 architecture, JSP, PL/SQL, JMS, Eclipse IDE, Web Services, Axis, Spring Framework, Ant scripts, Maven or Gradle, Junit, Apache HTTP server, Apache Tomcat, NodeJS, SpringBoot, docker/container, Jenkins, Nexus, pack
- OSGI/Karaf, JAX-RS, SOLR, SAP JConnect, Portlets frameworks
- Amazon Web Services, EC2, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, S3, Route 53, ELB, etc
- Google Analytics
- Telecommunications products/services
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proactive, resourceful and self-motivated with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to liaise with vendors in managing projects delivery
- Good interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Experience in software and application development that requires analysis and design work.
- Review of test plans and test cases for SIT
- Knowledge/Experience in Wiki applications.
- Knowledge/Experience in Agile Development and Management tools, e.g. Jira, Nexus, Artifactory, Jenkins, Sonar, Selenium, Stash
- Knowledge/Experience in Continuous Integration and Automated Testing
- Knowledge/Experience in Adobe CQ5 AEM and Hybris.
- Knowledge in CA LISA