Senior Marketing Analyst (Affiliate Management)
- 12 months contract
- A multinational bank
Our client is looking for a strategically minded, results focused individual to optimize the Affiliates management process from Gift Fulfilment to Content Governance, and Reporting/ Payments, coupled with remediation work where required. Post optimizing of the affiliate process, the incumbent is also expected to apply transformation works to other acquisition functional areas.
- Knowledge in digital acquisition, affiliates management and marketing
- Drive strategic process optimization and governance transformation within Digital Sales and Marketing vertical, with focus on affiliates management
- Ensure transformation initiatives are conducted with comprehensive analyses (inclusive of addressing underlying issues and their root causes, and country peer practices); clear identification and tracking of critical functional, system and resource dependencies
- Provide continuous end-to-end review of key functions and challenge the current state of play
- Support digitization initiatives of controls and monitoring
- Collaborate with business product owners, digital partners and control function units on new journeys and enhancements; evaluate against current policies, standards and process framework
- Keep abreast of digital acquisition and marketing developments across country DSM markets; ensure appropriate risk assessment and initiative execution within the governance framework
- Drive adoption of transformation processes and standards across country DSM markets; ensure sustainability of changes through appropriate implementation of best practice change management
- Degree holder or demonstrated skill/experience in the relevant field.
- Experience in Banking, Financial services, with depth of knowledge around advertising and marketing controls
- Experience in affiliates management
- Experience with Marketing tools (Martech/ Adtech)
- Process optimization techniques
- Experience in transformation roles, including successful track record of managing complex projects across multiple countries and time zones
- Passionate about driving change, constructively challenging status quo and to provide innovative solutions and different perspectives
- Proactively seek opportunities to enhance processes and controls; drives value, enables the build of better product and services and balances risks and returns
- Be comfortable with getting into and working on detailed plans to drive speed of execution while staying focused on quality and sustenance of output
- Excellent written and verbal communication including C-suite presentation skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com for more information.
EA Licence: 08C5248