12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Help define partnership/market requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of product/program performance, aggregate feedback, explore new measurement opportunities
- Provide input into Global Programs & Products on our approach to ecosystem strategy with stakeholders in Product Growth, Product Management, and Solutions Engineering
- Help define partnership/market requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of product/program performance, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities
- Serve as ongoing relationship manager for new measurement partnerships you complete, helping to realize and optimize value from the partnership
- Manage transition plan to partner management when ecosystem is ready to scale
- Lead/co-lead projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to partners.
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Ability to articulate technical blockers for our developers to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- 8-10years of proven experience in designing and executing go to market strategies including experience in new products or service launch either in Agencies, MMPs, Adtech, Martech.
- At least 8 years of experience in APAC market and experienced in covering at least 2 out of the 5 countries JP, KR, GCR, SEA, ANZA
- Technically adept in shaping new products and partner solutions and scaling their adoption.
- Proven experiences in XFN collaboration for quantifiable outcomes in large tech organization
- Conceptualizing, initiating and launching new products and services
- Preferred: basic understanding of ads/media industry
- Preferred: entrepreneurial experiences, for instance working in startups, founding your own company, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Independent worker
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.