Our client a large French enterprise is seeking to engage an experienced Messaging Engineer to join an existing team and will be responsible for ensuring all the employees have omnipresent and continuous access to email from both desktop and mobile devices. You will also be responsible for engineering, implementing and operating large scale global messaging infrastructures specializing in Microsoft Exchange, Skype, Blackberry and Enterprise Vault.
This role is required to support French speaking provinces and hence the individual must be fluent in English and French language.
- Be a SME on Exchange 2010 & 2013, Active Directory, Skype, Enterprise Vault and Blackberry Enterprise Applications
- Handle production infrastructure and provide support for Messaging and collaboration services
- Oversee the entire operations and ensure services are delivered meeting SLA
- Manage level 3 activities involving direct interactions with end-users and activities such as architecture, design, deploy and project management
- Manage problem and incident diagnosis and resolution, maintain effective communication with users, vendors and clients
- Write and maintain scripts to automate and troubleshoot systems as necessary
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of experience in supporting enterprise messaging with an emphasis in MS Exchange, Skype and Blackberry
- Able to solve highly complex problems spanning multiple technologies and discipline
- 3+ years' experience with Blackberry Enterprise Servers
- Specialties: MCSE Messaging Certified, Enterprise Vault 12 and Scripting
- Able to speak English and French fluently
If this role sounds like what you have been looking for, please send your availability and a copy of your most upto date copy of your resume.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Naveen Vasudevan(EA Reg. No. R1330844) on +65 6429 1243 for more information. You can reach me at Naveen.Vasudevan@chandlermacleod.com
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248