Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant /Lead
Duration : 12 Months ( extendable)
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, build, implement, and integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM solutions with systems
- Lead and facilitate the design and architecture sessions with clients.
- Understand customer requirements and advise project team on highly specialized, complex solutions architecture and implementation.
- Create Functional and/or Technical Specifications documentation for the project.
- Create a detailed project scope document for the customer, which includes both estimates for the tasks that will be completed and the project schedule in Microsoft Project.
- Configure workflows, dashboards, forms, views and build standard or custom reports
- Design and build web applications, web API, console applications, window services to integrate with D365
- Have proper documentation for source codes, technical specification, and unit test result
- Support incident investigation fix and documentation for issue resolution. Develops and suggests alternative approaches to resolving problems
Critical Success Factors:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in solutioning, delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications for medium-large enterprises
- Experience across functional/technical aspects of Dynamics 365 online and on-premise version is advantageous.
- Experienced and proficient in one or more of the following technologies: Office 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Azure, Flow, SQL, AD, etc is a plus.
CRM Applications ;
- Applications Architecture (P4 - Expert)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Applications (P4 - Expert)
- Configuration & Release Management (P3 - Advanced)
- Build Management (P3 - Advanced)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.