Senior Onsite Coordinator
- 12 months contract
- Work with cutting edge technologies
Leading management consulting, technology and professional service firm.
Single location POC who is a senior coordinator leading operational planning and event management in-person, managing relationships and coordinating "white glove" program comms and escalations.
- Single point of contact for Learning Operations in a specific location and may be assigned to high-priority or "white-glove" stacks.
- Provides leadership and direction in matters related to facility operations and scope/quality of services.
- Plans and manages operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives.
- Provides leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility.
- Manages relations with client and internal leadership and stakeholders communicating with assigned high priority or "white glove" program facilitators, speakers, and/or participants with support of Coordinators as needed.
- Designs and implements programs and processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support client's Learning Operations strategy, including participating in sharing best practices across teams/locations.
- Oversees daily task load for coordination activities, ensuring quality and efficient delivery across a wide range of activities Coordinators execute such as workspace/meeting reservation and set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, floor operations support, space utilization management, stock and maintain appearance of classrooms, SWAG storage and setup, and/or other services.
- Performs administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- Conducts quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
- Supports Coordinators with hosting and greeting/directing employees and/or tours for non-employees attending session, training facilitators and guest speakers, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
- May engage with vendors to process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding.
- May assist with customer retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents, according to archival guideline.
- Problem-solves by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts.
- Acts as a resource for questions from stakeholders and training participants.
- Supports tracking attendance/completion quality assurance for in-person sessions as required.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Able to manage cross-functional team relationships and serve as a single point of contact to handle questions and concerns with support of Onsite Coordinators as needed
- Must be energetic and upbeat when engaging with new joiners during the Orientation sessions
- Project management skills
- Able to manage a team, as well as multiple activities simultaneously
Education & Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years project management, event planning, customer experience and execution
- 1-2 years team management
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.